Track the fields/properties in Aras like History Container

オフライン

Hello Experts, 

Is there any way in the Aras to check which property is modified while updating the Item?

I have part item and while updating, i wanted to check which properties are modified likewise it is given in History page.

E.g I have the properties in the Part as Name, Item Number, Description, Classification etc. 

User tried to update the Name and Description so i wanted to know that only these two properties are changed.

If i enable the track history for these 2 properties then i can see the modified properties details in the History page. 

I want this information of properties on item type server events like, OnBeforeUpdate, OnAfterUpdate etc.

Parents Reply
  • 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Hi Angelalp,

I can write this in history but first i wanted to know that which property is going to update when i click on Save button. If i dont understand it then how shall i add this in History?

E.g. I am trying to update the Part and field "Name", how i will get to know that "Name" filed is changing when i click on save button. When i checked the "this" context item in onAfterUpdate, i am getting all the properties and not able to understand which one is just modified.

Children
No Data