Group Identity Member AML

How can I add members to a group identity with AML code using Batch Loader? I appreciate your comments.
Parents
  • Hi Klaus, It is not possible to manually set the keyed_name of an item using the AML above; the keyed_name will always be set to the properties marked by the Keyed Name Order column on an ItemType. If no properties are marked, the keyed_name will be set to the ID of the item. Because of this, searching on the keyed_name will not work unless you know the ID of the new item ahead of time. Because the merge action requires some criteria to be passed, I'd recommend using a where clause like below.
    <AML>
    <Item type="Member" action="merge" where="member.source_id = '@1' and member.related_id = '@2'">
    <source_id>@1</source_id>
    <related_id>@2</related_id>
    </Item>
    </AML>
    Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
  • Hi Klaus, It is not possible to manually set the keyed_name of an item using the AML above; the keyed_name will always be set to the properties marked by the Keyed Name Order column on an ItemType. If no properties are marked, the keyed_name will be set to the ID of the item. Because of this, searching on the keyed_name will not work unless you know the ID of the new item ahead of time. Because the merge action requires some criteria to be passed, I'd recommend using a where clause like below.
    <AML>
    <Item type="Member" action="merge" where="member.source_id = '@1' and member.related_id = '@2'">
    <source_id>@1</source_id>
    <related_id>@2</related_id>
    </Item>
    </AML>
    Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
Children
No Data