Lifecycle/Workflow Promotion Issue

Good day all.  We are using v11 SP10.  I have six DCNs (not OOTB) that were promoted to AUC from Final Review without one of the reviewers voting.  According to the history, one of the reviewers promoted to the DCNs.  I don't understand how this happened.

The Lifecycle only has a single Transition from Final Review to AUC and the reviewer is not a member of the Identity (or any of the identities under it) assigned to the Role for the Transition.

The Workflow has four assignments, three reviewers & our CM Identity.  Tow of the reviewers have 33% voting weight & the third one (the one that did not vote) has 34%.  The Activity Template for Final Review does not have a Role assigned & is Managed By the Workflow Owner Identity, which the reviewer is not a member of.

What am I missing with this?  Thanks for the help.

Parents Reply
  • Your predecessors did so because they didn't know any better. These kind of details are not covered by trainings or documentation. (They are covered by my exclusive consulting and training service) :-)

Using a change pending marker is the easiest way to prevent users from promoting items outside a change process. But maybe for Change Notifications it´s not the optimal solution, cause no real change is involved. But you should be able to reuse existing Methods for this one. 

Children