Operations does not show up in the MPP ProcessPlan page. Thanks!

オフライン

Hi All,

In  MPP (Process Plan) module, we did change to select an existing operation instead of  inserting an operation manually in MPP.  The operation I selected has been saved into relationship Itemtype MPP_ProcessPlanOperation which I created, but the operation does not show up in the MPP process plan page. Any ideas? Thanks a lot. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Best,Jen

Parents Reply
  • 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Hi Angel, I totally agree with you guys and there should be something connect the existing Operation to ProcessPlan, I check into the DB mpp_ProcessPlanOperation Table and  here is what I found, property source_id is ProcessPlan property id which is used to connect the Operation to individual  ProcessPlan, and also property related_id represent for mpp_Operation property ID , which stands for mpp_ProcessPlanOperation is the relationship type of mpp_Operation. So, I am confused that anything else should be set here? Thanks!

Children
  • Hi Jenli,

ok, db seems to be ok. You mentioned that you edited the removed.js. As you are already able to open the search dialog for inserting Operations, you seem to have changed a couple of other codetree files successful already.

Have you changed anything regarding the inserting of "related" Operations? Should be in removed.js. It contains a case for adding Operation. Compare it to the case used for ConsumedPart. Do you have something similar for your custom Operations?

• 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Hi Angel, I did compare the case for Skill with the Operation, and change the code like this, which is use for adding an existing operation instead of OOTB manually inserting an operation. I think ConsumedPart is the same thing, right, puzzled... Thanks.