Disabling "Create New Item" Button.

Hello All, 

Is there any way to remove or disable the create new item button from UI.
My use case is, I am creating items from the backend code using IOM api and want to restrict Item creation from UI.

For disabling button I can remove can add from item but in that case I can't create items using IOM api as well.
Need some other way remove or disable create button from UI only. Someone please help.

Thanks,
Nilesh

Parents
  • I assume this one is no CUI element, so your only chance might be a codetree modification. The secondaryMenu.js builds the NavPanel. You can find the file in ../Innovator/Client/Modules .

In general, I would more recommend to use a separate user accounts for all external connections. This way you can assign "can_add" just to the IOM api users, while Innovator client users don´t have the right to add something. 

• I assume this one is no CUI element, so your only chance might be a codetree modification. The secondaryMenu.js builds the NavPanel. You can find the file in ../Innovator/Client/Modules .

In general, I would more recommend to use a separate user accounts for all external connections. This way you can assign "can_add" just to the IOM api users, while Innovator client users don´t have the right to add something. 

Children
No Data