ARAS Technical Documentation List Item bullet and text in same line - Is this a bug?

Dear all,

Wondering if anyone of you have noticed this and have a known solution already.

In ARAS technical documentation using "Standard" schema and Standard Style settings, I created document with list-item and please see below.

In editor mode, it looks fine and the text and bullet points are aligned and they are in same line.

However, when I publish it to PDF, I could see the text has dropped down and it is not in same line with bullet list.

Wondering if this is a bug in ARAS (or) is there a solution for this?

Please clarify. 

Editor mode:

PDF Published document:

Parents
  • Dear all,

An update. This is a bug in ARAS Standard Style Settings CSS code and I am able to fix this with below code

.List, .List-Item, .List-Item > .Text {
    padding-top: 1px;
    padding-bottom: 0px;
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

• Hi,

I can confirm this one. Took me an endless time to find the right CSS settings for lists. It´s not really a bug. The available Aras templates are just not 100% complete. They are mainly intended as samples, not a ready to use solution.

CSS for lists is always painful (platform independent). Happy that you found a solution.

Angela

• Hi,

I can confirm this one. Took me an endless time to find the right CSS settings for lists. It´s not really a bug. The available Aras templates are just not 100% complete. They are mainly intended as samples, not a ready to use solution.

CSS for lists is always painful (platform independent). Happy that you found a solution.

Angela

Children
No Data