Report - Method - Stylesheet Question

Aras 11 SP10

Good day all.  I am trying to create a report that will pull all of the attached items from a document.  I have a method that will get the information, but I can't get it to output correctly for the report (can't figure out the correct Stylesheet format).  At the moment the method is referencing a single document by the ID number, but I will change this to cover a lot of the documents.  I need a single line per related item, with the following fields (I will need to add more fields when this is working).

Document ID

Document Name

Related ID

Related Name

When I run the report all of the related_id information is crammed into the Related ID cell.  The Document ID cells will include the related_id number & the id number of the Relationship tab.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Stylesheet

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt" xmlns:aras="http://www.aras-corp.com">
 <xsl:output method="html" omit-xml-declaration="yes" standalone="yes" indent="yes" cdata-section-elements="script msxsl:script"></xsl:output>
 <xsl:template match="/">
  <html>
   <head></head>
   <style type="text/css" userData="Global">
    .cellSolidRightBottom {
    border-right:1px #000000 solid;
    border-bottom:1px #000000 solid;
    }
    .cellSolidRight {
    }
    .cellHeader {
    background-color:#CCCCCC;
    border-top:1px #000000 solid;
    border-bottom:1px #000000 solid;
    padding:2px;
    text-align:center;
    text-transform:capitalize;
    text-align:center;
    font-family:helvetica;
    font-weight:bold;
    font-size:8pt;
    }
   </style>
   <body topmargin="50" leftmargin="50">
    <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="670">
     <tr>
      <td width="260"></td>
      <td width="130"></td>
      <td width="130"></td>
      <td width="260"></td>
      <td width="130"></td>
      <td width="130"></td>
      <tr valign="top">
       <td align="left" uniqueID="ms_id77" colspan="6">    </td>
      </tr>
     </tr>
     <tr valign="bottom">
      <td colspan="6" style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:15pt;color:#DA1943;padding:2px;" align="left" uniqueID="ms_id79">Parts List BOM Info</td>
     </tr>
     <tr valign="bottom">
      <td colspan="6" style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:10pt;padding:2px;" align="left" uniqueID="ms_id80">
       Generated on:
       <base id="ms_id81"/>
        <script>var d = new Date(); var months = ["January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December"]; document.getElementById("ms_id81").innerHTML = d.getDate()+" "+months[d.getMonth()]+" "+d.getFullYear(); </script>
      </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
      <td class="cellHeader" uniqueID="ms_id100" style="border-left:1px #000000 solid;">Parts List ID</td>
      <td class="cellHeader" uniqueID="ms_id101">Parts List Number</td>
      <td class="cellHeader" uniqueID="ms_id102">Parts List Name</td>
      <td class="cellHeader" uniqueID="ms_id103">Related ID</td>
      <td class="cellHeader" uniqueID="ms_id104">Related Number</td>
      <td class="cellHeader" uniqueID="ms_id105">Related Name</td>
     </tr>
     <xsl:apply-templates mode="ORPH" select="//Item">   </xsl:apply-templates>
    </table>
   </body>
   <script src="../../javascript/PopupMenu.js"></script>
   <script src="../../javascript/PopupMenu.js"></script>
  </html>
 </xsl:template>
 <xsl:template mode="ORPH" match="//Item">
  <tr>
         <td class="cellSolidRightBottom" uniqueID="ms_id92" align="left" style="border-left:1px #000000 solid;">
            <xsl:value-of select="id"></xsl:value-of>
        </td>
         <td class="cellSolidRightBottom" uniqueID="ms_id92" align="left" style="border-left:1px #000000 solid;">
            <xsl:value-of select="item_number"></xsl:value-of>
        </td>
         <td class="cellSolidRightBottom" uniqueID="ms_id92" align="left" style="border-left:1px #000000 solid; word-wrap:break-word">
            <xsl:value-of select="name"></xsl:value-of>
        </td>
            <xsl:value-of select="//related_id/Item[@id]"></xsl:value-of>
        </td>
            <xsl:value-of select="//related_id/Item[@item_number]"></xsl:value-of>
        </td>
            <xsl:value-of select="//related_id/Item[@id]"></xsl:value-of>
        </td>
  </tr>
 </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>
Parents Reply Children