How to open a Item in a new Window instead from a Form

Hi, I have a simple dialog form that contains a button that adds and opens a new Document Item. Unfortunately the new Document is not accessibly while I am still in the dialog. The Documet is added as new Aras tab in the background. Is it possible to display the Document in a new window in the front so user can edit the Document while still using the dialog? If I click the button, the following Method is called:
// Create new Document var docItem = innovator.newItem("Document","add"); docItem.setProperty("item_number", "DOC-1234"); docItem.setProperty("description", "testtext"); var resultItem = docItem.apply(); var docId = resultItem.getID(); top.aras.uiShowItem("Document", docId);
I tested the following command for opening my Document in a new Form ->top.aras.uiShowItemInFrameEx(window, resultItem, "view", 1,formNd ); But with this option I am only able to open the bare Document Form without the Relationships. But I need to display the whole Item, including the Relationships. Thanks and best regards! Angela  
Parents Reply Children
No Data