How to trigger Email Notification message transform programmatically

When an Email Notification is sent in Aras I can see in the debug-log the following events:
<event time="2016-12-30 08:59:11Z" reason="Stage1" TickCount="88629160" dt="16" message="${Item[1]/message} ${Item[2]/@type}: ${Item[2]/keyed_name}" />
<event time="2016-12-30 08:59:11Z" reason="Stage2" TickCount="88629160" dt="0" message="Please Review Document: 12345678 A XYZ" />
I would like to get the "Stage2" message programmatically if possible to perform automatic testing of the message content. I know I can get a Email text file with the message content but I would prefer if I can trigger a message transform Stage1 --> Stage2 my self using code in our tests to avoid being dependent on output directories, disk-read-permissions and such. I am using Aras 11.0 SP6.
  • Hi Denchy, One option would be to write your own logs from the method that triggers the email notification. I believe the Send Email Reminders method in the database may work. For information on a more automated solution or more specific requirements, I recommend contacting Aras Support. Eli
    Eli Donahue Aras Labs Software Engineer