OnChange event erroring on onChange event JS Aras version 12

オフライン

Hi,

I have an odd error I have never seen before. I have two drop down fields on one of my forms, lets call them field1 and field2.

Now, both of these fields have on OnChange event attached to them, field1 event triggers the OnChange event on field2. When I trigger the event on on field1 I get this error and neither event fires.

if I remove the OnChange event on field2, re-save the form and trigger the event then it works as suspected minus field2 event firing.

it looks like an OnChange event cannot fire an OnChange event? Has anyone ever seen this? I tried re-making both the forum and JS methods but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Spec: (Free version of innovator on Aras webpage) 

Aras Innovator Version 12.0  Build: 13341

MS Build Number: 000000.00

Parents Reply
  • 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Hey Angela,

Here is the error message:

Internal Error: event handler failed. Event handler failed with message: 'func{0}8E75984331E43CF99381A8DF65662FA$_onchange0' is undefined

Client Side Error

The ID has changed because I tried remaking the method but that is essentially the error. if I check the DOM I can see that func{0}8E75984331E43CF99381A8DF65662FA$_onchange0 exist and has my code within it.

maybe it is a timing thing? but I have not made any forward progress on this problem

Children
No Data