Poly Items

I'm using a Poly Item for ItemType A and ItemType B. Both A and B have the same Foreign Property that I would like to use in my Poly Item. I'm  getting the error " The property must be common to all sources or the property has inappropriate data type." Does Poly Items accept Foreign Properties? Is there a work around?

Parents
  • My understanding of Poly Items is that the Poly Item Properties must be in all of the associated ItemTypes.  So if the PolyItem has a Property of Tiger, both ItemType A and ItemType B need to have a property called Tiger.  I was trying to add a new ItemType to a Poly Item and had to add a few fields to the new ItemType to match the Poly Item. 

• My understanding of Poly Items is that the Poly Item Properties must be in all of the associated ItemTypes.  So if the PolyItem has a Property of Tiger, both ItemType A and ItemType B need to have a property called Tiger.  I was trying to add a new ItemType to a Poly Item and had to add a few fields to the new ItemType to match the Poly Item. 

Children
No Data