[Urgent help] You have insufficient permissions to perform 'update' operation

Hi Team,

I couldn't vote for an activity and move to another activity in a workflow. While hitting the complete button of voting dialogue it throws the below shown error

I verified the Activities life cycle state permission and added the user identity group and given update access.

Also added the identity to workflow process item type permission and given the update access to that identity.

I checked the part item generation as 1 and it is in unlocked state. What else need to check to fix the issue. 

This happens only for few users and mainly in one sub workflow activity voting. Other activities in workflow is going smooth with votings.

lifecycle of the part and am voting for DAB at DRB activity. Both the activities state permissions added with user identity with update access.

Another important thing is the Activity DRB has sub workflow and am trying to vote for DRB QA and Sourcing which is always giving one or the other error on permissions.Sometimes update operation /sometimes Add operation permission issues.

As am a fresher struggling to resolve this issue. Am not sure what am missing to update in permissions. How to fix this? any other ways to approach this issue?

I really appreciate your Help.

Thanks,

Bala.