Import package error in Aras12SP1

オフライン

Hi,

When I'm trying to import item type then system is throwing below error:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="">schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../"><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault xmlns:af="">www.aras.com/.../faultcode><faultstring><![CDATA[ITPresentationConfiguration already exists.]]></faultstring><detail><af:legacy_detail><![CDATA[ITPresentationConfiguration already exists.]]></af:legacy_detail><af:legacy_faultstring><![CDATA[Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint.]]></af:legacy_faultstring></detail></SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
Updating com.Edwards.EPAC.Utilities to failed release status

But if I'm deploying same package again on same DB then it is importing successfully.

regards,

Suhas

Parents Reply Children
  • I assume you use Innovator 12? Your message says that an ITPresentationConfiguration already exists. This is a reference to client style relationship in an ItemType. Innovator 12 offers more CUI options. So when you create a new ItemType, a lot of additional CUI stuff is added too. You have to check what ItemType is affected and maybe delete the existing PresentationConfiguration or at least rename it (as far as I have faced these issues, Innovator doesn´t like when they have the same name). Or you can modify your import package.

• 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Hello Angelalp,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I'm usinf Aras12SP1.  When I'm creating new item type in dev environment  (dev database) & importing package in testing environment (test database), then I'm facing this issue. So for every item type I need to remove it?  

Regards,

Suhas