State field hyperlink text size is too small

Document and part state fields are underlined in blue (hyperlinks) and the text size is too small. The other fields are Arial size 11 and these hyperlinks are Arial size 8.

Is there a way to make the text size larger for the state fields hyperlinks?

Parents
  • Is this for the individual entries?  You should be able to change the setting on the Document form.  Select the State field and click on Field Label.  From here you can edit the Font Size, Family, and Weight.  One of the things that I have noticed in our implementation is that some of the fields have Tahoma and some don't.  The font will change size based on what Family is first (I think it is an order of preference thing).  All of our forms are set to size 8pt and Bold. 

• Is this for the individual entries?  You should be able to change the setting on the Document form.  Select the State field and click on Field Label.  From here you can edit the Font Size, Family, and Weight.  One of the things that I have noticed in our implementation is that some of the fields have Tahoma and some don't.  The font will change size based on what Family is first (I think it is an order of preference thing).  All of our forms are set to size 8pt and Bold. 

Children