Connecting Workflows

Is there any option to connect workflow maps of two departments.

Parents
  • Hello,

One of the options you can configure on the Activites of your Workflow Maps is a Subflow. This basically lets you link another Workflow Map that will be launched when that Activity is reached in the parent workflow. That activity on the parent workflow then won't be completed until the Subflow is also completed. 

Chris

Christopher Gillis

Aras Labs Software Engineer

• hi christopher,

I have workflow, where there is activity, from which there are two path.

From the image take the example of review, one path goes to audit and other path goes to reject. I want to have two seperate lifecycle path assocoiated with two seperate path. For example if it goes to audit i want a different lifecycle state from the path if it goes to reject.

I tried to do using promotions as shown in the image. But i am not getting desired results, I am getting the first promotion only. How to solve this issue.

• hi christopher,

I have workflow, where there is activity, from which there are two path.

From the image take the example of review, one path goes to audit and other path goes to reject. I want to have two seperate lifecycle path assocoiated with two seperate path. For example if it goes to audit i want a different lifecycle state from the path if it goes to reject.

I tried to do using promotions as shown in the image. But i am not getting desired results, I am getting the first promotion only. How to solve this issue.

Children
No Data