Issue While Installing Aras Enterprise search

オフライン

Hello, 
           I have installed Innovator 12.0  SP5 and Aras Enterprise search as per the  instruction in the installation guide. I have installed everything on a single machine. Installation went smoothly till Zookeeper, Cluster Service and Solr nodes. But I hit the problem while installing Agent Service [ ArasESAgentSetup.msi ]

At the Solr Admin Setting window, I am getting error “The remote server returned an error (404) Not Found, as shown in the Error Screenshot below.

Parents
  • Hi Nilesh,

After you installed the Index were you able to confirm that the solr nodes were running by checking the solr dashboard? You can check this by going to http://localhost:8983/solr/#/. 

Best,

Nithin

• オフライン in reply to Nithin Mahesh

Hi Nithin,
                   Thank you for reply. I confirms that solr nodes was running and I am able to get to the solr dashboard, you can see that in screenshot also.

Similar to the solr nodes, Can we confirm that zookeeper were running? If yes how? 

Regards,
    Nilesh

• オフライン in reply to Nilesh

Hi Nilesh, 

I have not seen this error before, but there are a few things you can check:

1. Do you have the Aras ES Index 12.0 and Aras ES Zookeeper 12.0 services running?
    2. When you installed the index did you install the nodes, cluster, and zookeeper separately? I would run the index msi but this time install all the features.
    3. Did you also double check the prerequisites and you have Java Redhat open JDK 8? Sometimes the January 2020 release throws errors, and reinstalling Java with the October 2019 one works. 

Best,

Nithin

• オフライン in reply to Nithin Mahesh

Hi Nithin,

Yes I have checked all thing as you mentioned, I had installed all the features in index msi.

Thank you for the key inputs. With October 2019 OPEN jdk,our installation is successful.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Reply Children
No Data