Need advice about education for CAD

Hi, I'm currently in the second year in a mechanical engineering program, so far I am not enjoying what I am learning, the only aspect of the program that I enjoy is the CAD, and a few of the math-related courses. I am not too familiar with the steps that I need to take to switch out of engineering and into a CAD program. I am also a bit confused about what education I need to take in order to get a career in CAD. I live in Canada, in case anyone needs to know that.

If anyone has any advice on what steps I should take next I would really appreciate it, Thank you.

Parents Reply Children
  • Hey, I am a blogger for multiple niche such as vpnhike in which I searching for VPN related blogs that can help me to enhance my security or privacy from hackers, malware, and phishing attacks. I saw or read your blog that was so fantastic for me. I would like to read more new or latest blogs on your website. This is my first visit on your website, and I appreciated for your passion towards your aim. Once, again I am enthusiastic to watch your new vidoes of your concert. I will come back when you’ll post any new blog or song on your website.