Spam about toefl scores...?

Hello guys, this post is mainly for Aras Support. I find the forums extremely useful, not only to ask questions when I have them, but also to see what other issues and suggestions other users are having. Every morning the first thing I do is check my email for the forum updates and follow up on some interesting discussions.

However, recently I have been getting bombarded with "pay to get a toefl certificate without taking the exam and go study abroad" kind of messages, which has nothing to do with Aras, sounds illegal,  and is annoying. Besides reporting every single time it happens, is there another measure we can take? The only viable option I can think of is to stop email updates but at the end that  will also hurt me because I have a few topics started and I still post updates to the suggestions other users and Aras support send me.

Could you guys please look into this.

Kind regards,

Pmateo

• Hi Mateo,

We've been working on  cutting down the number of spam posts we recieve ever since the launch of our Telligent site about a year ago. We've had issues with some of our automated systems which would result in innocent posts being flagged and removed. We're working to find the best solution. In the mean time I've added some new forbidden words, which should help in the short term. If the problem persists, please continue reporting the spam posts, and we'll do our best to keep it under control. 

AJ

• Hi,

Yes that makes sense, even one of my posts was flagged once  and I had no idea of why; things got clarified once I contacted Aras. Thank you for the hard work, hopefully this issue is fixed soon.

Kind regards,

Pmateo