Bug report: no Google links work

Steps to reproduce:

1. Search for something Aras related on google. E.g.:

2. CLick nay of the resutls.

3. it just redirects to the main page:

Please fix this. It's really annoying trying to develop for aras when the documentation doesn't work. I mean, there isn't much more documentationa vilable than the forums. and when not even that doesn't work it's reallt bad.

Parents
  • Hello everyone,

This has been filed as a critical issue since we first saw this post, and we've been working on resolving it. On my end, I can see that the links for the more recent issues are now accessible via Google. I'm waiting to hear more information from our site admins about the older posts, and I'll reply here when I know more.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. In the meantime, searching directly in the community site instead of google as pamteo pointed out does allow you to search for forum posts.

Chris

Christopher GIllis

Aras Labs Software Engineer

• Hello everyone,

This has been filed as a critical issue since we first saw this post, and we've been working on resolving it. On my end, I can see that the links for the more recent issues are now accessible via Google. I'm waiting to hear more information from our site admins about the older posts, and I'll reply here when I know more.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. In the meantime, searching directly in the community site instead of google as pamteo pointed out does allow you to search for forum posts.

Chris

Christopher GIllis

Aras Labs Software Engineer

Children
No Data