Error: Method "CE_LinkManufacturer" failed

Hello, Dear

<Version 12.0 Build 13341>

Regarding add maker information, cannot add data of "CE Manufacturer name "

Detected Error:  Method "CE_LinkManufacturer" failed.

technical message aras_object "undefined ": "Not a single item

I suspect SQL database table have something issue.

And I cannot find table  for CE_LinkManufacturer.

Though I imported Aras component Engineering "12.0R1", No failure was occurred at that time.

Would you please let me know any suggestion?

Sincerely

Parents
  • Hi,

I remember that I also got a "Not a single item" error while doing something similar during my first CE tests. 

In my case I had an Manufacturer with an outdated lifecycle. The corresponding items a state that wasn´t present in the latest lifecycle anymore. Do you have ever changed the lifecycle of your Manufacturer? If yes, you have to check if all your Manufacturer still use the correct lifecycle. 

But beware on any debugging you do here! I was debugging the error by myself as I didn´t got any response from Aras support. After I proudly found the missing piece, I got a phone call from a not amused Aras product manager a few minutes later as I accidentally created a lot of requests to the IHS database.

• Hi,

I remember that I also got a "Not a single item" error while doing something similar during my first CE tests. 

In my case I had an Manufacturer with an outdated lifecycle. The corresponding items a state that wasn´t present in the latest lifecycle anymore. Do you have ever changed the lifecycle of your Manufacturer? If yes, you have to check if all your Manufacturer still use the correct lifecycle. 

But beware on any debugging you do here! I was debugging the error by myself as I didn´t got any response from Aras support. After I proudly found the missing piece, I got a phone call from a not amused Aras product manager a few minutes later as I accidentally created a lot of requests to the IHS database.

Children
No Data