In Basket Promotion giving Not a Single Item Error

Hi Team

I'm getting one weird error when performing sign off. When I try to do Sign Off, getting Not a Single Item error only one state. I'm able to do Sign

Off in other state of the Workflow. 

No server events or life cycle events attached to that particular state or how to debug the sign off action

Could you please advice how to proceed in this ?

Parents
  • Hi Gkarasuser,

Would you mind showing me a screenshot of the relationships tab of that specific workflow activity? I would also recommend checking the path you're taking, to ensure that there are no pre/post methods associated with the path. This error is commonly thrown when you're attempting to assign an item to another Item using item.setPropertyItem(), which leads me to believe there is some method being called in relation to this activity. 

AJ

• Hi Gkarasuser,

Would you mind showing me a screenshot of the relationships tab of that specific workflow activity? I would also recommend checking the path you're taking, to ensure that there are no pre/post methods associated with the path. This error is commonly thrown when you're attempting to assign an item to another Item using item.setPropertyItem(), which leads me to believe there is some method being called in relation to this activity. 

AJ

Children
No Data