Reverse Relationship Improve

Hi! I have a relationship named KBGF. I've created a reverse relationship between 2 Part item types. My question is this : How can I see the source part and the related parts in the reverse relationship tab by changing the parameters? ‘ITName=’+itemTypeName+’&itemID=’+itemID+’&reverseITName=Part&reverseRelationshipName=Part KBGF’ thanks  
Parents
  • Hi Duygu, While it's more difficult and involved than just creating a query definition, it is possible to create a custom ReverseItemsGrid.html. I do not have any samples to provide for this kind of modification, however. You can find the default grid in your code tree under \Innovator\Client\Solutions\PLM\scripts\ReverseItemsGrid.html in your code tree. Rather than modifying this file directly, I'd recommend making a copy of the file to make your changes in. Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
  • Hi Duygu, While it's more difficult and involved than just creating a query definition, it is possible to create a custom ReverseItemsGrid.html. I do not have any samples to provide for this kind of modification, however. You can find the default grid in your code tree under \Innovator\Client\Solutions\PLM\scripts\ReverseItemsGrid.html in your code tree. Rather than modifying this file directly, I'd recommend making a copy of the file to make your changes in. Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
Children
No Data