Header Display in search grid

オフライン
Hi Is there any way to edit the style properties of the column Header text in the search grid of the workspace pane? Any suggestions would be helpful.
  • Hello, You can edit the style of most of the objects in Aras Innovator by modifying the .css files in your installation folder. You can find these files in the \Innovator\Client\styles\ folder. Before making any changes to the code tree, we do recommend creating a backup and storing it somewhere safe in case you need to rollback any changes you've made. To find the exact file you need to edit, you can use your browser's developer tools (which can typically be launched by pressing F12) to inspect the element. This will tell you the file name you will need to modify as well as let you play around with the stylings on your local copy of the web page. You can edit the column header text of the search grid by editing \Innovator\Client\styles\common.css and changing the style of the .aras-grid-head-cell-label class. Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
  • Thank you for your reply.
  • Hi, I can find the following css file '\Innovator\Client\styles\common.css' but not this '.aras-grid-head-cell-label' class in the css file. Can you please help me on this?
  • Hello, Which version of Aras Innovator are you using? In my 11.0 SP12 code tree, I was able to find that class around line 2447 of the common.css file. Chris
  • Hi, I am using Aras version 11.0 SP9. Is the class not available there?
  • It looks like the class names were different in 11.0 SP9. In that version, you'll need to update the css around line 427 of the /Innovator/Client/styles/controls/grid.css file like below. .claro .dojoxGridHeader tr:first-child .dojoxGridCell { border-top: 0px none;     // Add any stylings you want here } In the future, you can use the developer tools of your web browser (which you can launch by pressing F12 on your keyboard) to inspect any elements you want to change the style of. These tools will typically tell you both the class names as well as the file in the code tree that you need to edit in order to change the stylings. Chris
  • Thank you vary much for the reply.