New free version ...

Hello everyone, 

did someone know when the free release will be update ?

The 12sp9 was released in august 2020, the declared plan of aras was releasing one new free version every year.

Probably they change their mind ... 

Parents
  • Hi Davide,

I have heard they still plan to provide free versions. But I assume the next one only will be a later version of Innovator 12. Of course free users are of lowest priority, so future is not predictable. 

I assume there were no updates last year simply because they were too distracted. Customer projects more or less take all their resources. You can see this by complete disappearance of any Aras personal inside this forum and the fewer amount of published articles (most of them are marketing).

• Hi Davide,

I have heard they still plan to provide free versions. But I assume the next one only will be a later version of Innovator 12. Of course free users are of lowest priority, so future is not predictable. 

I assume there were no updates last year simply because they were too distracted. Customer projects more or less take all their resources. You can see this by complete disappearance of any Aras personal inside this forum and the fewer amount of published articles (most of them are marketing).

Children