Feature licenses error when activate

We are using a stand-alone server currently until we get ARAS fully stood up, then we will go live. We received the feature license keys and went to activate feature key but we keep receiving the pictured error below. It also pops up upon entering our database. Has anyone seen the below error before?

Parents
  • Which version is this? I never have seen this windows so I assume you use a very recent version. Do you use a firewall or some other kind of service that prevent communication? I never have then this one but remember that I had constant communication trouble when using the update tool.

Otherwise: Best ask Aras! You pay for the licenses and they are normally pretty fast when this kind of errors occur.

Edit: It can also depend on your country. Outside US/EMEA sometimes Aras itself block the connection and people use a VPN to solve it...

• Which version is this? I never have seen this windows so I assume you use a very recent version. Do you use a firewall or some other kind of service that prevent communication? I never have then this one but remember that I had constant communication trouble when using the update tool.

Otherwise: Best ask Aras! You pay for the licenses and they are normally pretty fast when this kind of errors occur.

Edit: It can also depend on your country. Outside US/EMEA sometimes Aras itself block the connection and people use a VPN to solve it...

Children
No Data