Impact Matrix not refreshing correctly

オフライン

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this. We have 3 instances of Aras and on my sample database, after clicking edit the Add button is available right away.

What I am seeing in the instance with the issue is that I have to click refresh to get the add button to show up. After selecting an item and choosing an action, if I try to change the action or delete the row the impact matrix fails and no longer displays anything. Clicking refresh has the same effect.

The other things is that the impact matrix remains editable after selecting Done.

To add some info, the items weve changed so far on the Express ECO are:

The form

The Lifecycle

The workflow

Any ideas?

Parents
  • Hi,

I haven´t seen your exact described behavior, but similar refresh issue. You seem to have give an explanation already.

You have changed workflow and Lifecycle. But have you also updated the transition handler Method?

The Express ECO is one of the most complex features in Innovator. It gets very unstable and buggy as soon as you change it like the way you would customize other ItemTypes. 

• Hi,

I haven´t seen your exact described behavior, but similar refresh issue. You seem to have give an explanation already.

You have changed workflow and Lifecycle. But have you also updated the transition handler Method?

The Express ECO is one of the most complex features in Innovator. It gets very unstable and buggy as soon as you change it like the way you would customize other ItemTypes. 

Children