Has Aras started to discontinue on-premise and small/mid-sized subscriptions?

Hi community,

this is an unusual question for community. I am writing this post, as so far I weren´t able to get a helpful answer for weeks. In best case my concerns are totally wrong, which would be the best answer I could get!

I would be happy if community could help me to find an answer to the following question:

Has Aras started to discontinue existing on-premise subscriptions? Especially of small/mid-sized accounts?

Background: It´s no big secret that the Aras business model has changed and they have a strong focus on large account. In addition also cloud hosting gets more an more important. This brings a lot of positive affects to entire community. But I wonder if the term "community" has also changed during this development.
In the past I often heard the commitment, that Aras will always continue subscriptions of small/mid-sized accounts. I even have a recording were this statement appears.

Does anyone of you know, if these previous commitments are still valid today? Does anyone know if it´s true, that Aras started to discontinue existing accounts when they don't fit the new business model? Can anyone confirm, that also previous and/or currently active community contributors are affected?

Any help to find an answer is highly appreciated! I will delete the post by myself, in case my concerns are proven wrong.

Angela

(I am one of Aras´ most contributing community members, ACE speaker and and submitted many ideas to Aras that helped to improve the Innovator product. I know that a lot of Innovator users, partners and even Aras employees were inspired by my ideas in this forum.
Due to contract restrictions, I am not allowed to tell if the topic addressed in this post affects myself. I only ask out of personal general interest.)

Parents
  • Short update on this topic to avoid that people get confused. This statement was made in an official public webinar:

“[..] as mentioned earlier the ‘great good important’ code of conduct applies to Aras as well as to partners.
    We have subscribers that have been with us with a Tier , 25 , Tier 50. They help
    support Aras business as well as partner business so we want to continue that.
    [..] We honor that commitment we made to that customers and continue to support them.
    Obviously our interest is bigger opportunities but these are the people
    that helped us so we need to help them as well.
    So again we will continue to accept Tier 25 , Tier 50 renewals , we will
    continue accepting Tier 25 moving to a Tier 50 . So , the end of the day , do the right thing.”

• Short update on this topic to avoid that people get confused. This statement was made in an official public webinar:

“[..] as mentioned earlier the ‘great good important’ code of conduct applies to Aras as well as to partners.
    We have subscribers that have been with us with a Tier , 25 , Tier 50. They help
    support Aras business as well as partner business so we want to continue that.
    [..] We honor that commitment we made to that customers and continue to support them.
    Obviously our interest is bigger opportunities but these are the people
    that helped us so we need to help them as well.
    So again we will continue to accept Tier 25 , Tier 50 renewals , we will
    continue accepting Tier 25 moving to a Tier 50 . So , the end of the day , do the right thing.”

Children
No Data