ACE 2021 - Aras Community Event - Would be happy to see a few people from community!

Hi Community,

does anyone of you attend this years Aras Community Event? Would be happy to see and meet a few members from community. 

There are a lot of people in this forum that helped me with my technical questions and I assume there are also a few members that were happy with my own answer. I think ACE 2021 is a great opportunity to at least say "Hello" to each other!

Event hasn´t started yet, but I may face a technical issue already. I cannot log in! I always receive an "Account Inactive" error message. That´s maybe due to the fact, that the event hasn´t officially started yet. Would be happy to know, if anyone of you is able to login already?

Best regards and see you later!

Angela (Ippisch)

Parents Reply
  • Hi Skyler, 

I can report even better news! Your ACE team where able to restore my original account, so I am right now even online in stereo.

Also it didn´t prevent that other attendees now make jokes about me -> "there are no tech issue, you have been simply been BANNED on purpose :)"

But jokes aside, I am happy that your people were able to resolve this one fast! Many thanks again! The platform works pretty well once you have understand how it works. I needed some time to discover that there is video chat option.

Will definitely reach to Labs for a quick chat!

Children
No Data