New PhoneHomeCall module in Innovator 12 - impact for EU customers and possible enhancement

Hi Community,

was anyone of you actively informed about the new PhoneHomeCall module in Innovator 12? I assume the new feature mainly affects European customers as it also tracks user activity. 

Disabling the feature is possible (official documentation available!), but from my POV the overall module should be more transparent so companies know what´s going on and avoid legal pitfalls.
I was surprised about the amount of tracked data after I requested a copy of our companies data. In Innovator 11 mainly license information and amount of users were submitted, which is of course is of legitimate interest and was also clearly described in the terms-of-use.

I already submitted an enhancement request so admins can see the data and decide by themselves what data to share. I personally even would be very happy to have some kind of admin statistic panel. For planning the long term PLM strategy within a company it´s very helpful to see how many users actively use the system and what features they mainly use (and how often).

Would be happy about any support from community to support this idea! My request right now will not be considered as long as no target account asks for it.

Best regards
Angela