Uploading a local file to Innovator using the Batch Loader

I'm having issues uploading a local file to an instance of Innovator using the Batch Loader. I have the following XML:

<Item type="Document File" action="add">
      <related_id>
        <Item type="File" action="add">
          <actual_filename>C:\some\file\path\@1</actual_filename>
          <filename>@1</filename>
        </Item>

This currently fails. I had to search to find out the <actual_filename> tag is used for the fully qualified path of the file, yet it is not present in the File Item when inspecting it through Innovator Client.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Parents
  • I've realized now that I need to specify a relationship to a vault  and have changed the AML to the following:

<related_id>
              <filename>@1</filename><Relationships><Item type="Located" action="add"><related_id>67BBB9204FE84A8981ED8313049BA06C</related_id></Item></Relationships> </Item>

However now I am greeted with a "File does not exists" exception even though the file does exist at the fully qualified path specified by <actual_filename> tag

• I've realized now that I need to specify a relationship to a vault  and have changed the AML to the following:

<related_id>
              <filename>@1</filename><Relationships><Item type="Located" action="add"><related_id>67BBB9204FE84A8981ED8313049BA06C</related_id></Item></Relationships> </Item>

However now I am greeted with a "File does not exists" exception even though the file does exist at the fully qualified path specified by <actual_filename> tag

Children
No Data