Office connectot error

オフライン

Hi all,

I just installed the connector for Office suite, and when connecting to Aras data base, I am getting the following error:

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Apopo,

The 401 Unauthorized error would most likely be returned if you had a problem with your login information. Can you describe the steps you took before that error appeared? Typically I would expect you'd have had to log in, and then either got accepted or rejected by the login page. 

Alternately, it might be the result of a version mismatch. Which version of Aras Innovator are you trying to connect to, and which version of the Office Connector are you using?

Skyler C.

• オフライン in reply to Skyler Crossman

Hello Skyler,

Thanks for the quick response.

The connector is well installed, when trying to create new aras document from Word, a windows is opened and I have to fill the Database, username and password as in the image below :

When I click on Login, I get the error. 

I am using Aras 12.0 and the connector is 11.0. Is there any problem with this? Otherwise how can I get the 12.0 connector?

Ayoub

• オフライン in reply to Apopo

Ayoub,

A major version mismatch would tend to create problems. Service packs and revisions tend to intermix more easily.

Where did you get the 11.0 office connector? I would expect you (or someone in your organization) to have access to the subscriber portal, which would have downloads for the latest Office Connector. 

Skyler C.

• There's also an FTP site, if you used that to get Office Connector 11.

Reply Children