Office connectot error

Hi all,

I just installed the connector for Office suite, and when connecting to Aras data base, I am getting the following error:

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Apopo,

The 401 Unauthorized error would most likely be returned if you had a problem with your login information. Can you describe the steps you took before that error appeared? Typically I would expect you'd have had to log in, and then either got accepted or rejected by the login page. 

Alternately, it might be the result of a version mismatch. Which version of Aras Innovator are you trying to connect to, and which version of the Office Connector are you using?

Skyler C.

• Apopo,

The 401 Unauthorized error would most likely be returned if you had a problem with your login information. Can you describe the steps you took before that error appeared? Typically I would expect you'd have had to log in, and then either got accepted or rejected by the login page. 

Alternately, it might be the result of a version mismatch. Which version of Aras Innovator are you trying to connect to, and which version of the Office Connector are you using?

Skyler C.

Children