Aras training

Dear Listers, We are looking for training in Aras and would like to understand the cost logistics. Regards Vilas
Parents Reply Children
  • オフライン in reply to Albrecht

Hello Albrecht,

I belong to the Aras Training Team in Europe.
    Currently I do not see any registration in the mentioned training for anybody with the first name Albrecht.
    Please try again via the registration page, there are only few vacancies. If you do not receive a registration confirmation latest after 10 minutes, please contact [email protected] - my US colleagues will support you.

By the way: If anybody wants to contact the Aras training team Europe, feel free to send an eMail to [email protected]

• オフライン in reply to gunhildV

Hello,

Albrecht is my second name. The fisrt name is Stefan. I will try again via the registration page in a few hours when I get back to my PC. Could you please check the registration details once again then? Thank you. I'm located in Leipzig (this year finished International Summer School "Visual Software Analytics"). Are registrations open only for US users perhaps?

Learning to configure new reports with lectures, exercises, and lab report help

• オフライン in reply to Albrecht

Dear Stefan, sorry for coming back to you so late. If you have further questions please contact me directly via [email protected].

To your questions:

• No, Aras does not limit the trainings to special citizens, so this is not a blocking point for you.
    • You are still not registered for the training.
    • There are still places available in the training.
    • If you are still interested I could do the registration for you. In case please send me a mail.
    • Did you see, that a prerequisite for the Training Aras Innovator Developing Solutions is the contents of the training Configuring Solutions?
      If course it is ok if you acquire the knowledge through self study.
    • The next options with those trainings is in January in Lyon/France - January 13th Configuring Solutions, January 20th Developing Solutions. The second is almost full.