This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUPPORT Q&A - Strange problem with forms rendering

mbonilla - Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:34 PM:

Hello,

We have approx 20 users using ARAS and so far they are working good except that I have one user that when she selects view in an item the text boxes are disproportinately large and distort the entire form. This is the only person that has this problem and I have tried playing with font sizes etc but nothing that I do seem to make a difference. She is using IE7 and everthing else works fine on her browser. If any one has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

RonCK - Friday, October 2, 2009 9:34 AM:

I have 5 users with this same problem and am trying to resolve it.  Some investigation has shown the issue appears to be that the users have used a Windows feature to permanently zoom their screen by altering the dpi of the monitor.  Does anyone know of a way to adjust field locations to handle this?  I tried using relative positioning, but the field locations get shot to hell.

thanks,

RonCK

mbonilla - Friday, October 2, 2009 1:25 PM:

Ron,

You where absolutely right -- she had adusted the DPI to 125% on the Advanced properties of the video card. After restoring the DPI to 100% everthing look fine now.

Thank you for the info.