This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUPPORT Q&A - Login screen without lables/ Can't able to login

venuadepu - Friday, July 24, 2009 3:49 AM:

Hi All,

I am not able to login to Aras Innovator through a client access.. But in the server it is working perfectly.

On client machine the button lables and text lables are not appearing.. and I am getting the below error..

Client machine has Windows XP SP3, IE7, .net framework 2.0, 1.5GB RAM, Pentium4 CPU 3.0GHz.

Can anyone help on this please?

Thanks in advance,

Venu.

Bill - Friday, July 24, 2009 2:45 PM:

Please rung through the recommended client settings.

http://www.aras.com/support/documentation/9.1.0/Installation%20and%20Configuration/Aras%20Innovator%209.1%20-%20Internet%20Explorer%20Client%20Machine%20Configuration.pdf

This problem indicates you Internet Explorer settings are blocking the client from fully loading.

-Bill

venuadepu - Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:17 AM:

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply..   I have already done with the internet explorer and .net security settings. But still it is not loading properly, finally I found that the supporting .dll files are not downloading from the server,

Only utils.dll, vault.dll, IOM.dll are downloading.

Other files calender.dll, colordialog.dll, Gantt.dll, MainMenu.dll, SimpleTabbar.dll, StatusBar.dll, Structure.dll, Toolbar.dll, TreeTable.dll, Parser.dll, Workflow.dll, SPConnector.dll, WSCEditor.dll are not dowloading.

Do you know why this is happening like this.. Please help me if you know anything about this...

I have Windows XP SP2 on my desktop.

Thanks in advance,

Venu.

Bill - Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:15 PM:

Please try this:

1) Close all web browsers.  (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
2) Open a new Internet Explorer window
3) From the main menu, select Tools --> Internet Options
4) Select the Security tab
5) Select the Trusted Site zone
6) Select the Custom Level button
7) Set "Reset to:" = "Low" and select the Reset button.
8) Select OK to close the Security Settings dialog
9) Select OK to close the Internet Options dialog

-Bill

venuadepu - Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:50 AM:

Hello Bill,

Thanks for your  help.

I tried as you told,

But still no use.   The browser is giving the same error.. 

Please help me if you know anything about this. Because it is urgent for us.

Regards,

Venu.

Bill - Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:30 PM:

Interesting.

1) Can you give me the log from your sdns.exe execution?

2) Try running this procedure:  http://www.aras.com/university/TechNotes/Aras%20Innovator%209.0%20-%20Client%20Cleaning%20Procedure.pdf

-Bill

venuadepu - Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:49 AM:

Thanks for reply Bill,

The log file is showing the success in setting the .Net security,

I cleared the cache  also, but no use..

At last I found the solution for this problem.  On my desktop, the xml parser msxml4.dll got corrupted, because of that the parser.dll is not loading from the server.

I reinstalled the msxml 4.0 parser.  Now the innovator is loading properly on my mvachine..

( InstallActivex.html file given that we should have msxml 3.0 and msxml 4.0 for running the application as a client)

Thanks again,

Venu.