This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to limit that forbid two browsers use one account to login?

オフライン

Hi, 

Suppose there is an account = Marry,  I login as Marry in my office computer and have not logout. If I login as Marry in my home computer, I want to let my office computer's Marry out. 

How Can I implement this in aras.

Some Clues I found:

1,  There is a sql server table whose name is  application.ACTIVEUSER

2,  there is a config in InnovatorServerConfig.xml which is <operating_parameter key="enable_session_time_out" value="true"/>

3,  we can set some system event method when user login or logout.

But I can not combine them to implement our functions. Can you give me some help?

Parents
  • Hello,

We don't have any projects that outline this specific use case, but it should be possible to implement something along these lines. 

To begin with, you'll want to create a new System Event (TOC > Administration > System Events > System Events). There are a few different events here that you can use, but you'll want to create a new one to run on SuccessfulLogin

There's an existing dialog that you can use to end active users' sessions which you can find in the main menu of the main window under Tools > Admin > Licenses > License Manager.

I'd recommend taking a look at the HTML of this dialog as it contains examples of queries you can use against the Innovator server to both get a list of users logged in and to force a user to log out. You can find this file in your code tree under (\Innovator\Client\scripts\Licensing\LicManager.html). You should be able to use the queries in that file as a basis for creating your own Method to check if the user is already logged in and to log them out if they are.

Chris

Christopher Gillis

Aras Labs Software Engineer

• Hello,

We don't have any projects that outline this specific use case, but it should be possible to implement something along these lines. 

To begin with, you'll want to create a new System Event (TOC > Administration > System Events > System Events). There are a few different events here that you can use, but you'll want to create a new one to run on SuccessfulLogin

There's an existing dialog that you can use to end active users' sessions which you can find in the main menu of the main window under Tools > Admin > Licenses > License Manager.

I'd recommend taking a look at the HTML of this dialog as it contains examples of queries you can use against the Innovator server to both get a list of users logged in and to force a user to log out. You can find this file in your code tree under (\Innovator\Client\scripts\Licensing\LicManager.html). You should be able to use the queries in that file as a basis for creating your own Method to check if the user is already logged in and to log them out if they are.

Chris

Christopher Gillis

Aras Labs Software Engineer

Children
No Data