This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error Logging into Aras 11

Server Error in '/InnovatorServer/Client' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on the local server machine, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "RemoteOnly". To enable the details to be viewable on remote machines, please set "mode" to "Off".   <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"/> </system.web> </configuration> Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.   <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="On" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>   Note: This is a VM, I have updated the license file to reflect my mac address. I have another VM that is works perfectly on opening Aras.