This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SOLUTION - PROGRAM MANAGEMENT - How to Show Value of Query In Bar Graph Dashboard

AbhishekSrivastava - Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:28 AM:

Hello Friend,

Is there any possibility to get value of query over Bar Chart in Dashboard, If anybody know then kindly share your solution.

Its highly appreciable.

Thanks

Abhishek Srivastava

AbhishekSrivastava - Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:43 AM:

As shown on above chart , I just Required Value On Bars.

If anybody has solution , Kindly share.

Thanks

Abhishek Srivastava

AbhishekSrivastava - Wednesday, September 21, 2016 4:43 AM:

Required value on bars

edonahue - Friday, September 23, 2016 4:09 PM:

Hi Abhishek,

I cannot view the images you have included in your post. Are you trying to display bar graphs using Self Service Reporting?

AbhishekSrivastava - Wednesday, September 28, 2016 7:43 AM:

Hi Eli,

Actually I use Aras Dashboard Service and BAR graph display using query. With the help of query Value count on metric value but not show over the bar chart, Only Bar Graph Show. 

But I required value (In Numbers) also show.

edonahue - Monday, October 10, 2016 5:01 PM:

Hi Abhishek,

Dashboards are a legacy feature in Aras and are not easily customizable. The Self Service Reporting feature is a much newer way to display dashboard-type reports. If you would are interested in more information on Self Service Reporting, you can check out the videos on the demo page and contact the Community team with any specific questions you may have.

If Self Service Reporting will not fit your use case, you could always create a category form and display charts using a third party JavaScript library like D3.js.

AbhishekSrivastava - Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:54 AM:

Hi Eli,

Thanks for sharing information regarding self service reporting, I understand about self service reporting with help of demo video but Can you please tell me that if i  only want value over the existing graphs of Aras then its also comes under legacy feature and i can't enable to view value over the graph.

Example : 3 bar graph  named Active , Won , Loss so  can i see value like 4 are Active, 3 Are Won and 1 are Loss.

If any solution , please share

Thank You

Abhishek Srivastava