ejmoska - Wednesday, August 31, 2016 3:02 AM:
Is it possible to pop a classification picker when clicking on simple search "TYPE" area?
We are looking for a similar functionality as with products (Where you can open a dialog to choose product)
edonahue - Monday, September 19, 2016 11:41 AM:
The classification field in the main grid only supports text entry criteria at this time. If you find yourself frequently searching for items of a particular classification, one option is to create a Saved Search for that classification. To create a classification-based Saved Search, please follow the steps below.
- Login to Aras.
- Navigate to the desired Item grid in the TOC (ex: for Parts go to Design > Parts).
- Click the Clear Search icon in the search toolbar.
- Enter the target classification into the Classification criteria field.
- In the main menu, select Search > Save Search.
- Choose a label for the search and indicate whether you want the search shown in the TOC as a subcategory of the Item category.
- If you are logged in as admin, you can enter a group identity in Share With to share the saved search with other users.