This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DEVELOPERS FORUM - invalid SOAP message, when saving file. 11sp5, on win10 any browser

fli - Friday, August 26, 2016 9:01 AM:

Hi, from a sunny day in cph

Anybody know this error when saving a file.

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed Location: localhost/.../Innovator.aspx Line Number 1, Column 50:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""www.w3.org/.../strict.dtd"> -------------------------------------------------^

I have tried many things to get it to work,

I don't really understand the error message?

I don't know the relevans but I can't get msxml 6.0 to show up under installed programs like 4.0,
I have installed msxml 3, 4 and 6.. like that 

First time starting up program displayed something like, allow access for Aras domain, what is that? where?

thank you

- Christoffer

edonahue - Monday, September 12, 2016 11:43 AM:

Hi Christoffer,

MSXML 6.0 is installed as a browser add-on rather than a program like previous versions of MSXML. To confirm MSXML 6.0 is installed and enabled, you can open up IE and select Tools > Manage Add-ons and then select Show : All Add-ons from the drop-down menu in the left pane. You should then see MSXML 6.0 listed under Microsoft Windows:

If you confirm that MSXML 6.0 is installed and enabled but the issue is not resolved, please reply back with the version of Aras Innovator you are using, the browser and version you are using, and the size/type of the file you're trying to save.