This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DEVELOPERS FORUM - Error- Could not load file or assembly 'Aras.Net, Version=11.0.0.6296, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=524d880b05474146' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

shailendra - Wednesday, July 20, 2016 6:59 AM:

I am trying to integrating C# .net Web  application to Aras Innovator. Getting  Error - An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

source code:-

public class Global : System.Web.HttpApplication

{

public static Innovator inn = null;

private HttpServerConnection conn = null;

protected void Application_Start(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

Console.WriteLine("Connection Create starting");

string url = "localhost/InnovatorServer";

string db = "InnovatorSolutions";

string user = "admin";

string pw = "innovator";

Console.WriteLine("Connection Create 123");

conn = IomFactory.CreateHttpServerConnection(url, db, user, pw);  // ERROR LINE

Item login_result = conn.Login();

//STEP THREE - INNOVATOR CREATE

inn = IomFactory.CreateInnovator(conn);

}

}

Thanks for helping!!

Waiting for Reply.

edonahue - Wednesday, July 20, 2016 10:28 AM:

Hi Shailendra,

Are you developing this application outside of Innovator, perhaps as a project in Visual Studio? If so, please be sure to add a reference to the IOM.dll SDK to the project and add the Aras.IOM namespace to your project code, otherwise your application will not have access to any IOM functionality. 

shailendra - Thursday, July 21, 2016 12:45 AM:

Hi Eli,

Thanks for Reply!!

Yes, we are developing application outside of innovator.I am Adding the IOM.dll SDK to the project. Also using Aras.IOM namespace to project and I have access of IOM functionality  but still facing same error. Please Could you tell more Suggestions?

Thanks,

Shailendra.

edonahue - Thursday, July 21, 2016 9:49 AM:

Hi Shailendra,

I'd suggest removing and re-adding the IOM reference to your project. Be sure to clean and rebuild your project before running it again. If that does not work, please contact Aras Support for assistance with this error. 

Support can also provide access to training materials and more information on developing external applications. The training materials and training courses are available free to Aras partners and subscribers.

shailendra - Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:00 AM:

Hi Eli,

We are successfully  integrated Aras Innovator with C# .Net Application by using your suggestion. Could we develop  same application by using Java Technology? If yes please tell required JAR name or how to Set up Environment for the same application or any other suggestion.

waiting for reply,

Thanks,

Shailendra,

edonahue - Tuesday, July 26, 2016 10:07 AM:

Hi Shailendra,

I recommend contacting Aras Support or the Aras Community team for more information on custom development projects.