This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DEVELOPERS FORUM - how to call AML Library in any AML Client?

shailendra - Friday, July 1, 2016 2:46 AM:

I am new in Aras Innovator. I am trying AML Query with NASH client i.e (Url = localhost/.../nash.aspx). Getting Right result. But Didn't understood how was it executed & which library Nash client calling?  is any one tell me how to get AML Client Source Code?

please any one help me. Thanks.    

edonahue - Thursday, July 7, 2016 3:51 PM:

Hi shailendra,

The Nash tool uses Aras' IOM (Innovator Object Model) API to make calls to the Innovator server. By default, Nash.aspx executes the given AML using the ApplyAML() action.

Are you looking for information on how you can implement your own external applications that interact with Innovator, or are you just looking for info on Nash specifically?

shailendra - Friday, July 8, 2016 2:16 AM:

Hi Eli,

Thanks for suggestion.

Yes we are looking for information on how can implement our own external application that interact with Innovator.could u help us? please reply.

edonahue - Friday, July 8, 2016 9:41 AM:

Hi shailendra,

Based on your account, it looks like you are a contact for an partner company. As a partner, you have access to training materials and training classes that may assist you with developing external applications. (www.aras.com/.../training-classes.aspx) The Developing Solutions class and guide include a tutorial on setting up an external application that connects to an Innovator instance.

Also, Aras Support may be able to assist you with specific questions or issues you encounter in development.

shailendra - Monday, July 11, 2016 4:08 AM:

Hi Eli,

I have gone through with provided link www.aras.com/.../training-classes.aspx. The link is showing some training program which is also chargeable.

I am not able to get any tutorial which can help me to develop a java program which would be able to establish connection with ARAS innovator based on services call.

Kinldy help me on this. Waiting for reply.

Regards,

Shailendra Jain

edonahue - Monday, July 11, 2016 12:43 PM:

Hi Shailendra,

Please contact Aras Support for access to the training materials and more information on developing external applications. The training materials and training courses are available free to Aras partners and subscribers.