This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUPPORT Q&A - Internet Explorer 10 : The browser has failed the minimum browser requirement check

wheribert - Wednesday, April 30, 2014 5:08 AM:

Hi,

I have installed an Innovator 10 on a Windows Server 2008R2 and encounter major problems to get the Internet Explorer on my client computer to work. I get the following error message for Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16844 on Windows 7:

The browser has failed the minimum browser requirement check. Please contact your system administrator to confirm your client against the platform requirements.

Locally on the server with IE 10.0.9200.16866 it works without any problems. I have made the same internet option settings on both machines. The Firefox works on both machines.

In the troubleshooting part of the IE settings document I could not find any hints to this error message. 

Any hints are appreciated.

Walter

gks - Wednesday, May 14, 2014 3:33 AM:

Are you using any compability modus, developer tools or any other addon that can modify the useragent?

On IE9 compability modus can be set with the developer tools too, don't know about 10. 11 should have a dedicated option like some older IE versions did.

Jeroen Bosch - Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:17 AM:

Same problem with IE 11 under Windows 8.1 for Innovator 10.0.

Any help is greatly welcomed.

Jeroen.

kenll - Sunday, July 20, 2014 11:29 AM:

I got the same problem.I used IE 9 and try by your way.

What should I do?

Jeroen Bosch - Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:59 AM:

Update:

I managed to have the browser configured by following the IE 10 configuration instructions:

The problem was that I didn't "run as administrator" the sdns.exe application assuming that my windows account had already admin rights.

Now that IE 11 seems properly configured, Aras server is not responding despots the fact that a ping to the server works fine.

More to come... Hopefully :-)

Jeroen

JTensmeyer - Tuesday, July 22, 2014 4:48 PM:

I was having this problem with IE 9 and got the advice from the help desk to turn off all the compatability settings.  That solved my problem.  There were three:   Include updated website lists from Microsoft, Display intranet sites in Compatabilty View and Display all websites in Compatability View

ashhadvv - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:23 PM:

Hi Jeroen,

Are you able to run the Aras with Windows 8.1 and IE 11..?

I am facing an issue like IE is not responding .

Thank in advance,

Ashhad

vichsu - Friday, September 26, 2014 5:12 AM:

I think there is no way to use IE11 except joining the subscriber and downloading innovator 10.0sp3.

krisgopi88 - Monday, December 21, 2015 8:28 PM:

Hello Everyone,

This issue can be resolved by changing the settings in IE. It works for me.

1. Go to Tools --> Compatibility view settings --> Remove ARAS website in the add this website (If any)

2. Uncheck the Display intranet sites in compatible view and use Microsoft compatibility lists 

Recommended Browser : IE 9 or above. 

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you are facing any issues.

Thank You