This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUPPORT Q&A - Problems with installation of German language pack

Florian Wiedemann - Tuesday, June 7, 2011 11:49 AM:

Hi,

I have problems with the installation of the German language pack. I've copied the innovator folder to the Aras installation folder and configured the SETUP-DEFAULTS.CMD according to my database login.

When I run the first step of the installation scripts - 001-IMPORT-I18N-CHANGES.BAT -I get the following error message:

I am able to login as root/innovator to Aras Innovator without problems.

Any idea?

Best regards

Florian

-----params------
args[0]     database=InnovatorSolutions
args[1]     server=localhost/InnovatorServer
args[2]     login=root
args[3]     password=innovator
args[4]     release=9.0.2
args[5]     mfFile=C:DE-DE_~1SETUP-~1.CMD..\Importsi18n.mf
args[6]     import
args[7]     verbose
args[8]     merge
args[9]     dir=C:DE-DE_~1SETUP-~1.CMD..\Imports
args[10]     log=C:DE-DE_~1SETUP-~1.CMD..\logs7-06-2011-17-41-36-84-IMPORT-I18N-CHANGES.LOG
args[11]     description=I18NChanges
-----params------

----parsed params----

server      localhost/InnovatorServer
database    InnovatorSolutions
login       root
Dir         C:DE-DE_~1SETUP-~1.CMD..\Imports
Log file    C:DE-DE_~1SETUP-~1.CMD..\logs7-06-2011-17-41-36-84-IMPORT-I18N-CHANGES.LOG
import      True
Fast mode   False
merge       True
verbose     True
release     9.0.2
vlog        False
description I18NChanges

----parsed params----
Start of importing packages
      ******Error message******
faultstring:    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus()
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at Aras.Tools.Request.Invoke(XmlDocument& inDom, XmlDocument& outDom)
   at Aras.Tools.SolutionUpgrade.CItemHelper.applySoapAction(String soapAction, String AML)
faultdetail: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. Unable to send request to innovatorServer.Unable to get packages meta.
faultcode:   -1

authentic - Monday, August 15, 2011 4:03 AM:

Tiger5:

The other day, as I was surfing the net, I came across those really fabulous footwear that caught my whole attention at once, the Supra Shoes UK. Yes, you are not mistaken, it is the Supra Shoes that I¡¯m talking about. The company, as a matter of fact, excels in making all kinds of shoes for all age groups and both genders. For example, the Supra Vaider UK is an excellent shoe, comes in all colours and sizes. Supra Skytop Shoes is an excellent shoe to wear when out in the wild, be it having a picnic in the park, strolling a hike in the woods, or even climbing the mountains to challenge oneself. Supra Skytop 2 makes an excellent companion no matter where you are. Another option, or I would say, another of my favourites, is the Supra TK Society that is well-knowned for their uniqueness and special designs. Having such wonderful Cheap Kids Supra for your kid would make them really happy and feel their parents love around them more than ever. Such shoes are right for all occasions and they are comfortable to wear. Supra Shoes Sale definitely is a not to miss.