This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUPPORT Q&A - Change the height of the Relationships/bottom part of a form with relationships

Ronan - Friday, April 29, 2011 1:05 PM:

Hello,

I'd like to give more space to relationships for a Form with few Item data but lots of Relationships data. Taking the standard "Document" Form as an example, I'm OK with the room available for attributes but would like to give more vertical space to Files and Changes.

Customizing the Height of the form only adjusts the Item/top part of a form, not the Relationships/bottom part. Do you know any way to change it?

Thanks!

Brian - Saturday, April 30, 2011 9:26 AM:

HI Ronan,

This is controlled in hard coded values in "ui_methodsEx.js"

See uiShowItemEx and uiTabViewItemEx in this file.

The actual numbers are set in uiShowItemEx and then the uiTabViewItemEx deals with them.

Good luck with this.

Cheers,

Brian.

authentic - Monday, August 15, 2011 3:56 AM:

fbgTiger3:

A woman has all the right to be nice to herself. Thus, the Christian Louboutin Boots come into the spotlight. Any lady should make herself comfortable and happy and buy all that she wants with her hardearned money. Thus, she should get herself a pair of Christian Louboutin Pumps to wear to the parties. This may be least she could do for herself, making herself sparkle and bright and beautiful.The Christian Louboutin Canada is a wonderfal maker of women shoes. He knows the needs of ladies and thus, knowing the right shoes that ladies would love. The Christian Louboutin Peep Toe is a good choice to wear on the hot summer evenings. Christian Louboutin Bridal will help make your leg long and slender and sexy, attracing the eyeballs of all those around you and getting those envious eyes of your fellow ladies, making you the pretiest bride ever. So what are you waiting for? The Christian Louboutin Sale provides you with a wide variety of wonderful Christian Louboutin Slingbacks and Christian Louboutin Sandals for you to choose from. Not to forget there is also Christian Louboutin Mens for the men. You are sure to be able to find your dream Christian Louboutin Wedges here.

Ronan - Monday, May 2, 2011 10:56 AM:

Perfect :) . Out of curiosity, what was your method to locate the concerned code?

Thanks Brian!

Brian - Tuesday, May 3, 2011 5:37 AM:

Hi Ronan,

Basically I've spent a fair bit of time looking through those directories and have started to come to understand the way that Innovator forms are put together. In this case I started looking for a script/html page that suggested it was the "tearoff" window in the same way that there are files for the relationships grid, modal dialog etc. I didn't find one but I did find a file named "showform.html" and figured there was a fair chance that this was connected. Then I just opened the file and looked for for "tear off" as a hint to a method that cared about a view being a tear off window. THis lead me to a method call that started with "ui...". All of the ui.... methods are in the "uiMethods.js" and "uiMethodsEx.js" files. Then it is just a case of tracing some of the code to find things that appear to be connected with the tear off window.

Cheers,

Brian.

BMoberg - Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:07 AM:

Is this something that is changed in Aras 11?

Some forms must have a different height on the relationship tab. I find it really strange that this isn't added to the form properties to be editable.

Is the only solution to edit the OOTB functionality? I don't want all forms to have the same tab-height.

Anyone knows?