AshokGopale - Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:36 AM:
Can anybody redirect me to the link where i can find the step by step guide which explains
1) how to define a new item type.
2) how to define a new Form for the newly defined item type.(1)
3) How to make the newly defined form(2) in use by the end user.
4) How to define the list or report based on the newly defined itemtype.
5) How to make the newly defined report(4) in use by the end user.
6) How to define the charts/graphs for the new defined itemtype(1)
7) How can we add/delete the items present in leftside tree structure in innovator. ex, how can we add new child under Design menu.
Note that The points 1 to 6 are interdependent and they should be explained in that way. but the help provided with innovator describes it independently.
I didnot found the help for the bold items
Ronan - Friday, January 28, 2011 9:29 AM:
3. Forms are defined in the "Views" tab of an ItemType
7. TOC access are defined in the "TOC access" tab of an ItemType