Comparaison of item_number of two different Itemtype in one xslt.

オフライン

Hello 

I am new to XSLT and try to compare Item_number of two different itemtype ie- Project & ECN for creating a dashboard.

If item_numbers of both itemtype are same then this result should be reflect in dashboard.

anyone having idea about this then plz share it.

Thanks,

Parents
  • Hi Haider,

Assuming you are creating a report built on XSLT, I think the best way would be to create a server method to compare the item numbers between Projects and ECN's. Then add a conditional that will generate the XML when these two are equal. This can be then passed to the XSLT to be populated. You can also probably compare them with xpath properties in XSLT, but it would be easier in a C# method.

Best,
    Nithin

• Hi Haider,

Assuming you are creating a report built on XSLT, I think the best way would be to create a server method to compare the item numbers between Projects and ECN's. Then add a conditional that will generate the XML when these two are equal. This can be then passed to the XSLT to be populated. You can also probably compare them with xpath properties in XSLT, but it would be easier in a C# method.

Best,
    Nithin

Children
No Data