Login Authentication Failed Innovator 12

Hello Everyone,  I am new to Innovator, but am very eager to get up and running. I am in the process of setting up a development database of innovator.  I have a Windows 10 Pro machine with a fresh install of SQL server 2017 express. I have installed Innovator 12 on top of that. I configured SQL to allow mixed authentication. When I go to login in for the first time, I get the aras innovator splash screen, but when I type in the default admin credentials described in the installer guide, I get failed login. It appears as though the credentials are invalid. So, then I attempt to use the db owner credentials that I made at setup, that gives me the same error. When I go to SSMS, I will login using the db owner credentials, and I can successfully login to the SQL server. For some reason, I cannot get a successful login from the main screen in innovator. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Parents Reply Children
  • Hey Jayrajvh,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the default admin/innovator login credentials, but it was unsuccessful. I am not familiar with what you are describing as the root user. Additionally, I have tried both the db owner level credentials and the db user credentials that is created at setup and install. Neither of those work either when attempting to login through the main URL of innovator on my localhost setup. Strangely, both the db owner and db user credentials work fine to access the database through the sql server management software. Because of this, I believe that innovator installed correctly. 

I am not sure what else to try.