Getting an error "object Object" on UI when opening or creating a Requirement

I am using Aras 11 SP15. This has the requirements engineering module instead of the requirements management. Whenever I try to open any existing requirement or create a new requirement, I get this following error with the message "object Object". Below is a screenshot of this error. I am able to create, update and view requirements, but this error comes every time.

Parents
  • Hi Archan,

I am unable to recreate this behavior in my own environment. To learn more about the issue you could use server debug logs to better understand where this error is coming from. A blog written by labs regarding server debug logs can be found here. Is this issue happening on all requirements, or only ones you're adding through AML? 

AJ

• オフライン in reply to AJ Sebastian

I followed the steps mentioned in the blog, I am getting two errors in the debug log:

Error 1: 

<SOAP-ENV:Fault xmlns:af="">www.aras.com/InnovatorFault">
        <faultcode>0</faultcode>
        <faultstring><![CDATA[No items of type Report found.]]></faultstring>
        <detail>
            <af:legacy_detail><![CDATA[No items of type Report found.]]></af:legacy_detail>
            <af:legacy_faultstring><![CDATA[No items of type 'Report' found using the criteria:
            <Item type="Report" action="get" select="name,label"><type>generic</type></Item>
            ]]></af:legacy_faultstring>
        </detail>
    </SOAP-ENV:Fault>

Error 2:

<SOAP-ENV:Fault xmlns:af="">www.aras.com/InnovatorFault">
        <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
        <faultstring><![CDATA[Invalid object name 'RE_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENT'.
        Could not use view or function 'DERIVED_DOCUMENTS' because of binding errors.]]></faultstring>
        <detail>
            <af:legacy_detail><![CDATA[Invalid object name 'RE_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENT'.
            Could not use view or function 'DERIVED_DOCUMENTS' because of binding errors.]]></af:legacy_detail>
            <af:exception message="Invalid object name 'RE_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENT'.&#xD;&#xA;Could not use view or          function 'DERIVED_DOCUMENTS' because of binding errors." type="System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException" />
        </detail>
    </SOAP-ENV:Fault>

• オフライン in reply to archan96

Hi Archan,

The first Report error is probably unrelated to the behavior you're seeing within RE. Have you made any modifications to any of the standard RE itemtypes? Even if you haven't would you mind opening, locking, and then clicking save, unlock and close? This could rebuild the view that exists behind the scenes if something had been modified previously. 

AJ

• オフライン in reply to AJ Sebastian

Hi AJ,

Yes I did try changing the name of re_Requirement to Requirement, but that gave me some other errors so I changed it back to re_Requirement

Reply Children
No Data