Getting an error "object Object" on UI when opening or creating a Requirement

I am using Aras 11 SP15. This has the requirements engineering module instead of the requirements management. Whenever I try to open any existing requirement or create a new requirement, I get this following error with the message "object Object". Below is a screenshot of this error. I am able to create, update and view requirements, but this error comes every time.

Parents
  • Hi Archan,

I am unable to recreate this behavior in my own environment. To learn more about the issue you could use server debug logs to better understand where this error is coming from. A blog written by labs regarding server debug logs can be found here. Is this issue happening on all requirements, or only ones you're adding through AML? 

AJ

• オフライン in reply to AJ Sebastian

I followed the steps mentioned in the blog, I am getting two errors in the debug log:

Error 1: 

<SOAP-ENV:Fault xmlns:af="">www.aras.com/InnovatorFault">
        <faultcode>0</faultcode>
        <faultstring><![CDATA[No items of type Report found.]]></faultstring>
        <detail>
            <af:legacy_detail><![CDATA[No items of type Report found.]]></af:legacy_detail>
            <af:legacy_faultstring><![CDATA[No items of type 'Report' found using the criteria:
            <Item type="Report" action="get" select="name,label"><type>generic</type></Item>
            ]]></af:legacy_faultstring>
        </detail>
    </SOAP-ENV:Fault>

Error 2:

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
        <faultstring><![CDATA[Invalid object name 'RE_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENT'.
        Could not use view or function 'DERIVED_DOCUMENTS' because of binding errors.]]></faultstring>
        <detail>
            <af:legacy_detail><![CDATA[Invalid object name 'RE_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENT'.
            Could not use view or function 'DERIVED_DOCUMENTS' because of binding errors.]]></af:legacy_detail>
            <af:exception message="Invalid object name 'RE_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENT'.&#xD;&#xA;Could not use view or          function 'DERIVED_DOCUMENTS' because of binding errors." type="System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException" />
        </detail>

• オフライン in reply to AJ Sebastian

I followed the steps mentioned in the blog, I am getting two errors in the debug log:

Error 1: 

<faultcode>0</faultcode>
        <faultstring><![CDATA[No items of type Report found.]]></faultstring>
        <detail>
            <af:legacy_detail><![CDATA[No items of type Report found.]]></af:legacy_detail>
            <af:legacy_faultstring><![CDATA[No items of type 'Report' found using the criteria:
            <Item type="Report" action="get" select="name,label"><type>generic</type></Item>
            ]]></af:legacy_faultstring>
        </detail>

Error 2:

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
        <faultstring><![CDATA[Invalid object name 'RE_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENT'.
        Could not use view or function 'DERIVED_DOCUMENTS' because of binding errors.]]></faultstring>
        <detail>
            <af:legacy_detail><![CDATA[Invalid object name 'RE_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENT'.
            Could not use view or function 'DERIVED_DOCUMENTS' because of binding errors.]]></af:legacy_detail>
            <af:exception message="Invalid object name 'RE_REQUIREMENT_DOCUMENT'.&#xD;&#xA;Could not use view or          function 'DERIVED_DOCUMENTS' because of binding errors." type="System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException" />
        </detail>

Children